3-hour Free Parking Terms & Conditions:
1. Payment must be made by credit card, debit card, EPS, Octopus Card or UnionPay Card only (the “Designated Electronic Payment”) in order to enjoy the 3-hour Free Parking offer. Other payment methods (including, but not limited to, cash, cheque or cash vouchers / coupons / gift certificates / gift cards / stored-value cards / mobile app / any kind of electronic cards from Festival Walk or its tenants) are not eligible for redemption under any circumstances.
2. Only original same-day Designated Electronic Payment receipts presented on the day of purchase between 11:00 am and 12:00 midnight will be accepted for redemption.
3. The same-day electronic payment receipts from Festival Walk stores must total HK$400 (from Monday to Friday, except Public Holidays) or HK$600 (on Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays) net or above (in a maximum of four transaction receipts). Customers who present sales receipts only will not be eligible.
4. Customers who use a Mobile Payment App (limited to Alipay, WeChat Pay, Tap & Go, TNG Wallet, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Samsung Pay, PayMe and UnionPay App) must present both original same-day sales receipts (hard copy) and the corresponding transaction proof (including original electronic payment receipts or transaction record on the Mobile Payment App) for stamping and verification in order to enjoy the 3-hour Free Parking Offer.
5. Customers must present both original same-day sales receipts and the corresponding electronic payment receipts for redemption, subject to the request of specific merchants.
6. Receipts from internet purchases, mail orders, phone orders, charity donations, bank transactions, insurance, investment, finance services, telecommunication services, membership fee, office tenants’ transaction, exchanges / refunds, split transaction, bill-payments, Octopus Card re-loads and receipts that have already been used to redeem car park offers from Festival Walk tenants will not be accepted.
7. For receipts from instalments or partial payments / deposits, only the actual amount paid on the day of purchase will be counted.
8. All receipts presented for the 3-hour Free Parking redemption will be stamped with a “Redeemed” chop for administrative purposes after completion of the redemption. The stamped receipts cannot be used for a refund at the relevant merchant’s outlet.
9. Should the customer wish to get a refund from a receipt that has been redeemed for the Free Parking Offer, the customer must first pay the relevant parking fee at the Customer Service Desk.
10. Receipts under HK$100 will not be accepted.
11. Each eligible receipt can only be redeemed once by one person.
12. If requested, customers must provide details of their receipts to the Customer Service Officer at the Customer Service Desk for recording purposes. Festival Walk (2011) Limited (“FW2011”) reserves the right to photocopy receipts for verification.
13. Offers cannot be exchanged or redeemed for cash.
14. The free parking hours will be deducted from the total parking fee on the date of redemption.
15. Each customer is eligible to redeem free parking once per day.
16. Each car is eligible to enjoy the 3-hour Free Parking offer (upon spending of HK$400 / HK$600) only once per day from the Festival Walk Customer Service Desk (Level LG2 or UG). The 3-hour Free Parking offer is applicable to the first 3 hours after entering the car park and is applicable to one car only.
17. This offer is only available for cars parked on Levels P1 to P3 of Festival Walk.
18. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other free parking promotional offers.
19. Car Park Terms and Conditions apply.
20. Staff of FW2011 and Festival Walk tenants are not eligible to participate in this promotion.
21. In case of any disputes, FW2011 decision shall be final.
General car park offers Terms and Conditions:
1. Offers cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offers.
2. For every additional hour parked beyond the promotional period, the regular hourly rate of HK$22 will apply.
3. These promotional offers are subject to change without prior notice.
4. A maximum of 4 hours of free parking is available per visit. Each car can only enjoy the 3-hour Free Parking offer (upon spending of HK$400/HK$600) once per day from the Festival Walk Customer Service Desk (Level UG or LG2) and “3+1” offer only once per day.
5. Car Park terms and conditions apply.
6. In case of any disputes, Festival Walk (2011) Limited’s decision shall be final.